Thursday, July 24, 2008

My Photos

Hello,
Since I was a little guy, I have been taking photos. One of my first photos was a flower in the front of my house in the flower bed.

There are still a lot of specifics I do not know about photography, however, I am completely willing to learn. I am planning on taking a photo class soon at Westminster College. Here are some of the photos I have taken and enjoy looking at every day.
Thanks and enjoy : )

Billiards table. Macro shot of the chalk.

An older gentleman enjoying his coffee Sunday Morning

My College; Westminster at its most relaxing time...

Moab, Utah. Incomplete rock wall

A beautiful sunset at Sunset Coffee House

Beautifully lit red rock down in Moab, Utah

Multnomah Falls in Oregon.

Bird of Paradise: Playing with color

A true Hawaiian sunset.

Macro of a cactus...

Messing around with the macro effect and technology

Necklace cross with candy beans.

A carved rock on the campus, University of Portland.

Sunny, our pet cat posing quite excellently.

Sunny relaxing on a warm Sunday afternoon.

Hawaiian Beach



B&W Palm Trees with the sun shining through

Magnificent lighthouse with palm trees.

Macro on the fabric of the ping pong net.

Bathroom lights.

Weird machine left out in the middle of a field.

Coffee House Menu with light effect.

The unknown long road home.

A skater pulling off some sweet grinds.

2 comments:

Christina Nicole said...

This is me leaving a comment. I still cant figure out wy my page wont let you comment.

Nico said...

I think I can comment now! : ) Yay!